Warranty Terms & Conditions for BETA Tools sold by UNIPAC Equipment (AUST) PTY LTD in Australia
All Beta Tools (except – see EXCLUSIONS below) come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY against any defects covering but not limited to faulty manufacturing and/or faulty materials under normal use.
If, after conducting valid investigation, UNIPAC determines the warranty is valid, UNIPAC will (at its sole discretion) either repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective due to improper material or manufacturing, under normal use and maintenance. (Note: Replacement item could be a reconditioned product)
UNIPAC complies to warranty and returns terms dictated by Australian Consumer Law (ACL)
- The item must have been purchased from UNIPAC directly in Australia
- Proof of purchase must be supplied along with a description of fault and clear image(s) to support description. The item must have clear signs of manufacturing defect(s)
- UNIPAC reserves the right to determine the eligibility of each warranty claim after appropriate investigation has been done
- Warranty does not cover: See WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
- WARRANTY LIMITATIONS: Warranty may be denied if failure is attributed to improper use, use outside of design and manufacturing specifications, and/or lack of regular servicing (pneumatics) in accordance to manufacturing specifications.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: Warranty does not apply to normal wear parts such as, but not limited to, cutting blades, caster wheels, roller bearings, worn bits, drivers, drill bits, taps, dies, files, ratchet gears, pneumatic gears and any torque product.
A limited 12-month warranty applies to the following:
- BETA Pneumatic Range (i.e. impact wrenches, air ratchets, etc)
- BETA Torque Range (i.e. torque wrenches, torque screwdrivers, etc.) – Warranty does not include regular recalibration
- BETA Electronics (digital multimeter, electronic digital torque meter, etc.)
- BETA Footwear & Workwear (i.e. Safety shoes, clothing, etc.)
- RETURN PROCEDURE:
Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (02 9417 1515) to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for your case.
Under no circumstances shall UNIPAC Equipment (AUST) PTY LTD (the importer), or any of its distributors be liable for incidental or consequential damages.